Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rockstar Roasted Energy Drink


Rockstar's coffee-infused addition to the energy drink parade is touted online here: http://www.rockstar69.com/product.php?pdt=9

We picked up Rockstar Roasted for $2.39 in a drug store cooler, bottom shelf. The can lacked the pizzazz of most of the other Rockstar labels, but holds true to the basic design, and the gold lettering on our Mocha-flavored can was pretty sharp. This drink combines the standard Rockstar "energy blend" with espresso and cream for a Starbuck's drink with Rockstar attitude!

B-Com says:
I ran up the stairs!

I actually drank a serving of Rockstar Roasted, grimaced a little at the initial taste (it wasn't what I was expecting,) then got used to it quickly, and walked away thinking, "not bad, but it doesn't make me feel like running up the stairs. . . "

Then, I ran up the stairs!

Of course, when I got to the top, I almost died. Rockstar doesn't make you fit, but I FELT like I could keep running, and THAT's what we drink this stuff for! Terrific!


J-Lam says:
I liked Rockstar Roasted a lot. Among the huge supply of energy drinks on the market right now, Rockstar was already my speed of choice because I think it has the best effect without jitters, and (bonus!) tastes the best too.

But Roasted is another step in the right direction: it tastes much better than original Rockstar, with no loss in effect! The flavor and texture were very much like a Frappuccino, but with a better zing. I concur with my partner: Terrific.


No comments: