Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pizzaria's Cheese Pizza Chips

Pizzaria's Cheese Pizza Chips are distributed by Poore Brothers and Inventure Group. Check them out at http://www.inventuregroup.net/Poore-Brothers.asp. We're both pretty impressed with the company itself. Not your average snack food mega-corporation, and they're willing to try different things, make some valuable name-recognition deals with companies you don't normally associate with vending-machine fare, and they're putting some pizzazz in the pizza chip!


B-Com says:

First off, how cool is it that the bag I hold in my hand is ONE serving of chips! The nutrition info is what you'd expect from a serving of full-bore chips, but it's not 1/5 of the bag, or something equally stupid.

The packaging first struck me as odd, even a touch boring, with it's simple brick wall background and fat lettering. But, now that I've stuck one of these stellar chips in my mouth, I'm looking again at the bag, being reminded of an old-fashioned brick pizza oven.

Pizza Combos, Pizza Pringles, Pizza-ANYTHING have nothing on these chips! After I hoovered down the whole bag, even the aftertaste is good! If you like pizza, these chips ROCK!



J-Lam says:

Inventure Group? Why haven't we heard of these guys before? They're definitely not your average chip company.

I, too, was initially bored by the bag. After eating the chips, I'm still bored by the bag.

Pizzaria Cheese Pizza Chips do not taste like cheese pizza. More like a seasoned Cheez-It. But it's good.

Half the calories are from fat. OUCH. The chips aren't quite good enough for me to justify that fat content to my wife, but I'd probably eat them again on the sly.

I wish there was some middle ground I could vote for, like a Golden Turd, or Terrifically Mediocre, but that's not an option.


Terrific or Turd?

Since B-Com bought the bag of chips, and punched J-Lam in the mouth after reading his paragraph, we're giving Pizzaria's Cheese Pizza Chips a bloody Terrific!


No comments: