Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ritz Crackers - Brown Sugar and Cinnamon



A perennial cracker superstar gets a new sweet coating... yeah. We cringed too.

B-Com says:
The taste, I'm sad to say, is like an imitation graham cracker. Let me tell you thta I let a couple of women in my office try these crackers before I did, and they were all "oooohhs" and "aaahhhsss". They swooned over these things. Couldn't get enough. So Ritz is obviously doing something right. But for a big burly man, like me, give me a delicious graham cracker any day over this thing. I think Ritz should be salty and buttery. The sweetness really turns me off.

TURD!

J-Lam says:
Uh... What happened to my Ritz? I, like put it in my mouth and had to physically tell my jaw to go ahead and chew because it was screaming at me "what is this thing in my mouth?" I mean, it really doesn't taste horrible, it's just that our brains are programmed and conditioned by years upon years of consistency that when we close our lips around a round, serrated-edged, bright yellow snack cracker from a brown wax-paper sleeve that came out of a red box with "RITZ" across the front in yellow over navy blue... it's gonna taste like a Ritz. My brain revolted when this cracker hit my tongue, and there's not enough time in this life to get used to it.

TURD!

No comments: