Friday, March 6, 2009

Archer Farms Ginger Beer




We got to drink beer at work today, during a COOKOUT TAILGATE PARTY!!! How cool is that?

J-Lam says:

I’ve had a unique version of ginger beer before, and really liked it. It was Jamaican and had capsaicin (the hot stuff from hot peppers) in it, which really gave it a serious kick. I’m also a big fan of ginger ale (which is really nothing like ginger beer, but has a hint of the same flavor to it), so I went into this expecting to enjoy it.

For a change, I was not disappointed! It seems every time I go into one of these taste-tests expecting to like something, I’m disappointed or at least let down because I don’t like it as much as I hoped to. In this case, it was just as good as I expected!

For some reason, while still in the bottle, the beer looked thick and viscous. The bubbles rose slow, making it look like golden motor oil. Don’t let that hold you back. It doesn’t taste that way, and if you’re interested in a different taste that really delivers the goods, you’ll enjoy Archer Farms Ginger Beer as much as I did! It’s…


TERRIFIC!
B-Com says:

I’m not a fan of ginger beer. I may be slightly biased because Gabby already sent me an e-mail labeling this stuff as a Turd, and I respect her opinion. Still, as the consummate professional, wanting to offer the customer-comes-first Terrific or Turd level of service you’ve come to expect from us, I managed to completely flush out all outside influences to give this a true, unbiased honest-to-God opinion.

It’s a turd.

Give me something that almost tastes like something I like, then throw in a spicy curveball and you will fail every time. Sorry.


TURD!

No comments: