Friday, March 14, 2008

Oreo Cakesters




A soft, snack-cake version of the legendary sandwich cookie! You can check them out online here: http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/cakesters/

B-Com Says:
As expected, the cakester tastes like chocolate cake with an Oreo-like cream filling in the middle. Most people, myself included, love the filling of an Oreo. That's why Double Stuff Oreos are so popular. But, oddly enough, in this case, the cream was too much!

I found it too be way too sweet in proportion to the amount of cake. It felt like there needed to be more cake to offset the super-sweet cream. I was reminded of the numbnuts who put frosting on a brownie. I mean, honestly! Frosting on a brownie? Come on!

But, I digress. I liked the cakester to a point: it had an intense flavor that was initially good, and it is a lot like it's namesake, which is an automatic winner. So, all this being said, I'd like to nominate it for the Golden Turd award, but we only have two choices here. So, I'm calling Oreo Cakesters


TERRIFIC!




J-Lam Says:


I was bowled over by the Oreo Cakesters. They're definitely up to Oreo's standards of super-tasty goodness, and the combination of that great taste with the soft and chewy cake and filling makes this a winner! I don't need to keep gabbing about it, because I'm on the way to the store to pick up some more!




TERRIFIC!




No comments: